THE CHILDREN'S BREAD DELIVERANCE MINISTRY CHURCH
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
CASTING OUT DEMONS IN JESUS' NAME!
Get a FRESH start on 2021
How do I schedule a session?
𝐓𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐥, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐛 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤:
𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐬, 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬.
𝐖𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐛 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤:
To be part of our youth ministry (ages 13-18), send us an email to email@example.com. Our youth ministry is led by Rev. Darrell Hutchinson. The youth ministry is being done through Zoom so that we can reach the youth from around the world. Youth ministry includes Bible studies and application of the Word of God.
Visit our new "Cloud Church" on YouTube, subscribe and watch a new sermon every week. We will continue to provide this service after Covid. The link to our online Church: www.youtube.com/channel/UCup6khHF_jnrqigKGFz6hEg
We invite you to attend:
Christ Community Church
1925 Mitchellville Road,
Bowie, MD 20716
Senior Pastor Charles Fox Jr.
Service at 11:00 AM.
You may need Deliverance Ministry if you answered yes to any of these questions.
1.Have you ever been intimately abused, raped, or molested?
2. Have you ever been otherwise abused, verbally, physically, emotionally?
3. Have you suffered or suspect (SRA)Satanic Ritual Abuse?
4. Are you oppressed or attacked by spirits and/or have suicide thoughts?
5. Have you ever played with the Ouija board?
6. Have you ever dabbled in the occult or witchcraft?
7. Do you really struggle to pray or read the Holy Bible?
8. Do you suffer or have suffered severe Rejection or abandonment?
9. Have you suffered severe trauma?
10. Do you feel trapped in your own life or get overwhelmed with fear or have nightmares?
11. Do you self-harm / cut or suffer anorexia/ bulimia/ insomnia?
12. Do you suffer from multiple personality disorder, MPD, Dissociative Identity Disorder, DID or Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, OCD, Bipolar, Borderline Personality Disorder, BPD, Attention Deficit Disorder, ADD or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, ADHD, or diagnosed schizophrenia ?
13. Have you used drugs or excessive alcohol in the past or still do?
14. Have you ever attempted suicide or have ancestors murdered?
15. Do you hear voices? and or telling/forcing you to commit illegal acts, blaspheme, or indulge in immoral acts?
16. You cannot seem to overcome issues no matter how much you've prayed?
17. Have you or your ancestors been involved in Freemasonry or been deep into Hip Hop/ Metal?
18. Do you consistently experience serious health or financial issues?
19. Do you sometimes exhibit uncontrollable outbursts of anger or violence?
20. Do you suffer spiritual molestation/ intimacy in dreams & or hindrance of normal intimacy in marriage?
21. Are you aware of ancestral curses, or ancestral occult/witchcraft involvement affecting you?
Anyone seeking deliverance can gain their freedom through Jesus Christ (1 John 3:8). Rev. Miguel will help you grow in Christ, break all types of curses, destroy all forms of witchcraft working against your life, and help set you free from all demonic attacks on your relationships, body, mind, health, and finances. Rev. Miguel is an experienced deliverance minister that understand all aspects of the ministry of deliverance and inner healing. He takes his time to ensure that all areas of your life are covered. He has seen it all and he can help you get set free today!
Why do nothing? Contact him today! Get free and stay free!
Those who don't take action often miss out, and sometimes, not always... A single decision determines the course of your life and your success forever. The decision to receive deliverance could be one of the most important decisions of your life.
Your lifetime of suffering can end. Your torment can stop. The job you need, the relationships you desire will be within your reach. The choice is simple–stay stuck or move on to spiritual fulfillment and success in every area of life.
Hours of Operation:
Monday: 9-9 PM
Tuesday: 9-9 PM
Wednesday: 9 -9 PM
Thursday: 9-9 PM
Friday: 9-9 PM
Sunday: Open for emergencies only
To tithe to our Church and Ministry, click on the donate button below,
Last update: December 2020
Mailing Address: PO BOX 72, Rockville, MD 20848
For medical emergencies call 911
If you are thinking of committing suicide first call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
This website is protected by copyright law and is not to be copied. "All Rights Reserved"